Saturday morning my favorite in-laws came over and cooked us all a wonderful breakfast (waffles with strawberries and blue berries or syrup, cheesy eggs and sausage). I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it. We even had a fun game of "PIG" with the wonderfully free basketball hoop Mindyn brought home (we like having them live so close).
Later on that evening, around 6:00pm, we went to meet up with my parents and Melissa and Tyson's family at the Kangaroo Zoo. It's a warehouse filled with big inflatable bouncy toys to jump on. The kids had so much fun. Aaron and Adalie are such great climbers. They could climb all the way to the top of the biggest one they had there. Adalie was a little nervous to slide down it by herself but with a little help from her dad she was okay. Aaron would climb up and then slide down all by himself over and over again. I think they probably could have done it all day. Adam and I were babysitting Mikel and Erin’s kids, so they came along too. I think Emma had a ton of fun. Matthew slept most of the time but was pretty cute doing it.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Memorial Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment