Friday, May 2, 2008

How We Got Started

Well, to give you a little background my husband and I will be married for 5 years come this August . We have 3 beautiful children... Aaron who is 3, Adalie who is 2 and Georgia who is 4 months. Yup, 3 kids 3 years and under and I am loving it (who would of thought). ;)

Adam and I met each other at work, which at the time was a real estate coaching company known as Franklin Covey. We had been dating for 8 months when he proposed. It probabley would have happened sooner if I hadn't been waiting for a missionary to come home. But to make a long story short I obviously ended up with my sweet husband Adam. We were married 2 days before our 1 year "dating" anniversary.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Jen! Those are some cute pics of the kids. It's fun you started up a blog. It's looks good!

The Mike Woods Family said...

Awww... I love it! Can't believe how big the kids are getting!!