Friday, March 24, 2023

So Much Life has Happened

I ran across this blog and thought that maybe I should start writing again. There's too much to catch up on in one blog post so I'm sure there will be many to come. I will try to share the big moments the best I can, given so much time has gone by. 

Big Life Moments and Quick Updates

We had two more children since the last I posted (5 living total).

My dad passed away.

I gave birth to my stillborn baby boy at 24 weeks (Benjamin Kirk Gundersen 12/20/18).

Another miscarriages (two total).

I had severe anxiety and panic attacks for 8 months after losing baby Ben.

Adam's tumor is back and gets a monthly shot in his butt to shrink it, plus a medication to lower hos growth hormone.

Adam has been at his job (Entrata) for 10 years.

Aaron is graduating high school in just a few months. 18 yrs old

Adalie is starting MTech on May 30th for cosmitology school (year long program)and will continue with it through her senior year of highschool. 16 yrs old (17 in 6 days)

Georgia is heavily involved in dance and just got her braces off. 15 yrs old

Lyla takes tap dance classes, she started junior high (7th grade), and just got her braces on. 12 yrs old

Alison loves tumbling and dance, and is still a great cuddler. 9 yrs old 

No comments: